Thank you for choosing our Luxury Inn, we are delighted you chose us. On behalf of our entire team we welcome you and trust your stay with us will be enjoyable, comfortable and memorable. If at any time you find something that would enhance your stay with us, please let the front desk know. We are happy to help.
We enjoy having visitors from around the world, meeting and getting to know people is one of the best things about being in the hospitality industry.
We hope that long after you have gone home you will remember your stay at Quito’s Luxury Inn with fondness and tell your friends about us.
Welcome to your home away from home,
Quito and Kimberly Rymer
Hotel Guide And Information
Wi-Fi Network – Quitos Inn
Username: provided at check in
Password: provided at check in
- To adjust the temperature, you will find the control box on the wall by the entry door on the wall by the closet in the Ocean Front Suites. The air conditioner turns on when the key is inserted in control box. The thermostat in your room is set to Celsius, 24 C is 75 F.
- When leaving the room, we ask that you take the key card out of the control box to turn it off and place it on an angle in the device.
- The LG remote turns on the LG smart TV
- The Flow TV remote turns on the Flow box
- Your kitchenette is fully equipped for your comfort and convenience. It features an electric cooktop, a microwave, toaster and coffee maker and all the utensils you’ll need for small meals and snacks.
- The water from the faucets is UV treated and filtered, making it safe to drink. The water bottles are yours to fill and refill and bring home with you.
In room safes are located in your closet, we recommend using these for your valuables.
Bath robes are available for your use in the hotel.
We are proud to provide locally made bath products from EC Soap Company.
An iron and ironing board are located in your closet.
Ashtrays are provided on the balcony
We ask that you conserve water and electricity, as both are a valuable resource on our island.
Quito’s Luxury Inn has a generator. In the event of a power outage the generator will start in a few minutes
Check out procedures are as follows
- Remove all valuables and personal belongings from the in room safe and leave open.
- As a reminder, check out is at 11:00 am. On the day of your departure, we can store your luggage until you depart and depending on availability offer late check out.
- Before you leave, we request that you leave your key at the front desk and settle any outstanding bills.
We wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you back to Quito’s Luxury Inn.
- No smoking in rooms
- Smoking in designated areas, please dispose of cigarettes in the ash trays provided on your balcony
- Quiet hours from 11pm – 7am
- Gym Hours are from 7am- 11pm
- Pool closes at 11pm, swimming is at your own risk
- Children under 12 yrs. must always be accompanied by an adult
- No parties or large gatherings without prior approval of General Manager
- No glass of any kind is allowed around the pool.
- No food around pool area.
- The pool bar is an honor bar. We believe in your honesty
- Smoking in rooms will incur a cleaning fee of $500.00 USD
- Check in is 3:00 pm, early check in is based upon availability
- Check out is at 11:00 am, late checkout may be requested based upon availability
- Please report any damage that occurs during your stay
- Price list of items that find their way home in your suitcase: Robes $500.00 ea, Towels $200.00 ea, Ashtrays $100.00 ea, Decorations $300.00 ea
In case of emergency:
- Hotel Security: 1101 from your room phone
- Police, Fire, or Ambulance: Dial 9- 999
- VISAR (Virgin Islands Search & Rescue): Dial 9- 767 or VHF channel 16.
- The Royal Virgin Islands Police Force: Phone: (284) 368-5371
- Peebles Hospital: Phone:(284) 494-3497
- Fire Department: Phone (284) 494-3473
Mr. Albert Wheatley Phone: 284-346-1133
Internal & external Calls:
To make outside calls please press 9 and then the number you are calling. To call room to room dial 1 and then the room number. Our phones do not allow long distance calling.
We are proud to offer one of the few car parking areas on island. You can park your car in the parking garage under the building. Your room key card can be used to access the garage. Or press the buzzer for access at the gate.
Taxi service and Island Tours
- Lionel Callwood - 284-340-8660
- Leo Callwood – 282 – 346-0567
- Paul Hodge – 284 – 443-1384
- Wayne Robinson-284-499-2251
Local Ferry Services (all schedules are subject to change, please call to confirm)
- New Horizon Ferry Service - To and From Jost Van Dyke located at West End Ferry terminal 284-499-0952
- Speedy’s Ferry Service – To and From Virgin Gorda, BVI 284-495-5240
- Road Town Fast Ferry-To Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas 284-494-2323 or 284-340-3976 (after hours)
- Smith’s Ferry- To Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas 284-494-4454 or 495-4495
- Transportation to Anegada - inquire at Front Desk
There are two laundromats located nearby. One is behind Bobby’s Supermarket, the other at Rhymers Hotel (next to the water machine).
Please check with the front desk for more information
Bobby’s Supermarket, about a 3 minute walk
Our favorite restaurant
Quito’s Gazebo, right across the street
Ripples Spa located in Quito’s Luxury Inn by the pool, for reservations call 284-341-2545
Shopping Areas can be found at:
- Road Town/Pier Park
- Sopers Hole, West End
- Wickham’s Cay I
- Nanny Cay
For details and shops available in these areas please contact the front desk
ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS
Places to see, and things to do in the BVI
- Jet Ski Tours
- Parasailing BVI
- Ripples Spa
- Island Tours and fishing trips
- Island Surf & Sail watersports rentals
- Boat charters – Day Sails
- Visit Callwood Rum distillery
- Ziplining - Original Virgin Canopy Tour
- Farmers market in Road Town
- Botanical Garden
- Sage Mountain for hiking
- Jost Van Dyke – White Bay and Foxy’s
- Virgin Gorda – The Baths
- Anegada – Flamingo Pond
- Bowling alley
Please inquire at the front desk for further information on and for assistance booking any of these excursions during your stay.